Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I wanna spread my dementia

Zine: done
Photocopying at Kinko's: cheap
Dinner tonight: cornflakes with the very last of the soymilk and raspberries and blackberries that were ultra cheap in the Annex

Jen and I went for a long walk to clear our heads. Then I finished sewing a skirt and read for a bit and felt sad about my utter lack of involvement in the feminist scene here. I need to get out more and find where the resources and programming and volunteer stuff is.

I guess I just want some ladies to strategize with re: smashing patriarchy, who can also tell me "YEAH, radical cheerleaders meeting wednesday" or "I wholeheartedly support your attempt to destroy beauty standards" or "Is Leslie Feinberg not the most wonderful person imaginable?"

Being more proactive is clearly the situation. Note to self: read last sentence only once more; then do as it suggests.

No comments: