Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrabbled down the hallways yelling "Yahtzee!".



Ohmygosh. I've applied for a ridiculous number of jobs (I'm too embarrassed to list the number here), and someone called me today. Maybe I'll be working for a temp agency. I can't believe I'm excited about this.

That's my bicycle, by the way. His name is Orde-Lees, after this fellow:


(thanks, wikipedia.)

...who was a surly German fellow aboard Endurance with Shackleford back in the day. He used to ride his bicycle on the icy surface of Antarctica, much to everyone's chagrin, and once got lost (they sent out a crew and found him, though).

Are you guys proud of me? I'm almost making progress. Today's been kind of a downer and I feel like melodramatic grumpy gus, but uh...I'm all about being irrationally cheerful in order to convince myself it's going to be peachy.

Oh, and I updated my flickr. Visit me.

Oh, and also...I've been thinking about Jan Von Holleben a lot lately. Visit him, too.

No comments: