Tuesday, May 20, 2008

all good things


Photo credit: Jess Lewis

Well, team...my laptop didn't make it. It seems that the Great Coffee Disaster affected more than just his feeble keyboard. My roommates, my dear friend Cat who was visiting this weekend and I had a quiet service for him in the backyard on Friday evening. Cody was an excellent partner in crime and I'll always have fond memories of him.

Besides this tragic event, the long weekend was awesome. AND: I have two job interviews in the next week. Holla!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ha! Nerdy title... :)

Good luck with dah intaviews. You will (you will) ROCK THEM!

Jess said...

photo credit: hollaa!

jess said...

errrr that was the wrong blog i signed into. aka a class project. zis is me betta blog. well not better at all actually, but you know.