Saturday, October 11, 2008

oh dear.

1. "But we were stupid then," Alison and I used to say, citing our possible ignorance as our reason, half-jokingly, half-desperately. Alison is kind of amazing (kind of=totally).

2. There's this line that goes "Holding you at night/doesn't feel quite right/and that gives me a fright".

3. Whatever, I don't feel good about you anymore. It feels like you're holding a big secret far from me. I'm so tired from trying to get you to talk to me about anything meaningful. In your parents' car, you said "Really? Sharpie? I always thought sharpie looked tacky."

4. I have grass-is-greener syndrome and I'm not sure if it's curable.

5. I used to sleep on one side of the bed, lying stiff as a board. Now I curl up as small as I possibly can in the middle, between the pillows.

No comments: