Sunday, January 17, 2010

absolutely cuckoo.

Against better judgment, perhaps, I am having the best day ever. I should be working on an essay or something, but i'm instead sitting on my floor drawing and drinking boozy coffee in shortshorts (a.k.a. little boys' swimming trunks from sears).

This summer is going to be fucking awesome. Saskatoon (feminist posse!), Israel (my sister's wedding!), and maaaaaybe if I'm lucky Halifax. Yesss! 2010, I had no idea you were gonna be so fun. At least for the first while.

My new roommate is lovely. On my first night here, he gave me a ticket to see the Magnetic Fields and kept me company while I started unpacking. Our third roommate (his partner) will be here in a month and I imagine the awesomeness will only increase exponentially.

Goodmoodgoodmoodgoodmood.

3 comments:

catherine anne said...

this is a stupid question, but am I part of this feminist posse? Can I...also be part of the skank patrol?

cheepcheep said...

of course you are part of the feminist posse!

and yes, we can also be known as the skank patrol.

catherine anne said...

Yes! Awesome summer fun times AHOY!