Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the swans are all huddled together

This little robin doesn't have a nest anymore.

I'm living out of a suitcase in a cramped basement suite that isn't mine. And it's fine and I'm lucky I have someone I can go to. So lucky. And the home I left behind was broken and fucked up and it's good that I'm gone, but...

I don't have a room anymore.

My stuff is still at the old house, and I don't know when or how to get it.

I don't know how to tell my parents about the chamber of horrors the past three weeks have been.

My body is extremely displeased. So is my bank account.

But I'll be in a much safer place in 61 days and We Will All Be Well, etc.

I'm okay, everyone!

2 comments:

Alison said...

It's good to know you're okay! I'm countin' down those 61 days, too! You're amazingly resilient, whether or not you feel like it now. I know we may not be able to be in a lot of contact right now, but I want you to still know I'm here for you... and I will be overjoyed to see you very soon!

catherine anne said...

^ what she said
(ME TOO)
lotsa love